Thursday, February 24, 2011

EVIL PLANS ARE THE BEST



Every time I think I have a lot to write for my next blog post , even if it be totally random and I sit down to type , something always comes up. Even though I will have all the leisure time in the world , the moment I start pressing the keys and start doing some substantial thinking.. something always comes up .It annoys me to no extent imaginable…because thoughts are short lived. A thought that has already been thought cannot be thought all over again for the purpose of recording .They just die , and even if you can rethink them over they quite don’t come out the way they would have had you been able to jot them down right when they occurred . Its something like catching a glimpse of a shooting star, you can’t be looking up at the sky a half an hour later for the same phenomena to occur again just so you can witness it because you missed it when it was happening. 

Well there wasn’t much on the agenda for this post , just something totally random . There are some days when I can really think up some absurd things .Its amazing how it happens only on certain days .Anyway I was just sitting at the usual place where I have my evening tea and smoke a cigarette , a small walk away from my work place when I saw this bottle with some sort of weird pink disinfectant liquid in it. The label on it said “ozone” and suddenly out of nowhere I had this absurd thought that I should dress up in some crazy space like jumpsuit and fly up beyond the stratosphere right up to where the magnificent ozone layer lies wrapping and shielding the earth like an angel’s halo . Only my thoughts aren’t as sacred as the angels , so what I did when I reached the ozone layer in my crazy space jumpsuit is I took this very fine needle which I picture myself pulling out of a very sophisticated box of tools .The needle is probably the least sophisticated in this box of tools. So I take this needle and make a little puncture in the ozone layer even though I know that its supposed to be protecting the earth from the UV rays and stuff and it protects us from terminal cancer and all..I just go ahead and  puncture it. I don’t make a very big , giant ,colossal  hole , just a tiny fissure which is probably a hundredth part of a femto meter and is probably harmless and would go unnoticed because I am not crazy enough to drill a huge one because I know that would be disastrous alright . Also I think drilling a gigantic puncture would have been quite an effort with the tiny needle that I used . I could have used the bigger more sophisticated tools to make it easier but I am not all that crazy . Also I quite love humans and wouldn’t want them to get hit by the excruciating UV rays ripping their skin apart and burning them and causing terminal cancer . After I was done making this puncture in the ozone layer I felt a tad bit bad for what I’d done. I mean what kind of a person would do something as horrible or even if they were planning on doing it out of curiosity or something they should have at least evacuated all forms of life from the scratch of land that was going to be exposed to the deadly rays. But what’s done was done. I just punctured the goddamn ozone layer , I’d squeeze in that silly smiley which has its tongue sticking out to give you an idea of how exactly I felt after having done the damage but I can’t figure out how to .Anyway I think  I have already conveyed the idea . Well the damage is done .

                                         
                                                         
Next thing I’d probably fly way up to the arctic pole . This time I’d ask superman to give me a ride cause I seem to think I can’t fly on my own all the time . I just made a trip to the ozone layer for gods sake .. and boy was it tiring !!  This time I’d take one of those crazy Chinese mythology dragons that the Chinese adore along with me on this journey to the arctic pole ( the dragon can fly on his own of course..superman can’t take both our weights..he’s quite a sissy at times , also I am quite a meanie and I don’t feel like sharing the ride with the dragon ) Now this dragon is one of those really fierce ones that can ooze fire balls out of their mouths and all . So what I’d do once superman has taken me up the frozen north pole with ice all around is make this dragon shoot out a single ball of fire like bullets from a catapult and then a lot of ice would melt and stuff..there’d be a little bit of destruction and I know I’ll feel sorry about it once its  done .There would be quite a lot of water flowing at torrential speed almost as much water as there is in the  Arabian sea perhaps . Why I would do something so horrible and why superman and the mighty dragon are assisting me on my crazy adventures is beyond my understanding . I wish superman could gust out a really frosty current of air  and make the water freeze or something just in case cracking fire on the ice leads to more destruction that can be controlled and imagined , but from what I can see he is only a dumb spectator of this havoc I just wreaked. He can’t do square to save the world I tell you .They must really think that I am on the road to world domination or something doing things as crazy as puncturing the ozone layer and melting the north pole ice . As if global warming and CFC’s weren’t doing their part . Its amazing how only after doing horrible things do people feel sorry and I am no exception . , I’d squeeze in that silly smiley again which has its tongue sticking out to give you an idea of how exactly I felt after having done the damage but again I can’t figure out how to . Anyway I think I have conveyed the idea .Only consolation is this was only a thought…else God only could have saved the world because Superman for one cannot :p




4 comments:

  1. Loved it. Totally random and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya u really did convey the idea!!!!!
    as they say the best moments in lf r jus random!!!!!lol
    enjy
    keep bloggin

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am on the road to world domination or something doing things as crazy as puncturing the ozone layer and melting the north pole ice."

    Unbounded Imagination ! :)

    Carry on Swing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. This is such a stoner post.. I like, i like..

    ReplyDelete